The Parent Portal website location: https://sistcrsb.ednet.ns.ca/public
The confidential Access ID: <access ID>
Click here to view a sample of the letter in PDF format.
If you have this letter which contains your child's Access ID and Access Password, then you can scroll down this page until you see the step-by-step instructions that will guide you through the parent account creation process.If you do not have this letter, then you will first need get a copy of it from your child's school. You cannot create your personal login account with your child's access information. In order to protect your child's school record information, Access IDs/Passwords cannot be given over the phone or through email. There are two ways to get a copy of the letter:
1. Enter the Portal website address into your internet browser (https://sistcrsb.ednet.ns.ca/public), or click on the link on the top-right hand portion of this page (under the 'Important Links' heading). After doing so, you will see this image:
2. Click on the Create Account tab.
3. Click on the Create Account button.
4. As depicted in the below image, create your parent/guardian account by completing the following fields:
5. The next part of the setup process requires you to link your child(ren) to your account (the children you can link to your account may be your own children, foster children or any child under your guardianship):